Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Frame", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  I solved this one in 315 moves. I can't believe it.
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  I agree. Nice design and quite fun to solve, although a bit tedious on moves. A real think ahead level with multiple undo button uses.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  I wouldn't categorize it as hard. I may have not found the right pattern yet(too many moves on my part) but still the room for mistakes is very limited. The design however is great, a common neat murat level. You also need to do a lot of thinking which makes it a bit more attractive. Having said that, i always enjoy murat's level as they are never tedious (even with so many moves).

BTW murat (if you get a chance to have this translated) it was solved without using the top white block (probably that's why it took me 200mvs but anyway i hope you get my point).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Frame"

About Level "Frame"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 14 years ago
  I wouldn't categorize it as hard. I may have not found the right pattern yet(too many moves on my part) but still the room for mistakes is very limited. The design however is great, a common neat murat level. You also need to do a lot of thinking which makes it a bit more attractive. Having said that, i always enjoy murat's level as they are never tedious (even with so many moves).

BTW murat (if you get a chance to have this translated) it was solved without using the top white block (probably that's why it took me 200mvs but anyway i hope you get my point).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg