Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Wrong Stripes", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  Don't get me wrong OMG. It certainly did provide entertainment (in fact every game does to me) and I do appreciate your point. It was however one of the levels that i did not find very challenging. That's all. As you are probably aware one of my criteria when voting is also the category (had excessive debates in the msg board with Elizea). If it was EASY i would most probably see your intentions more clearly and vote accordingly.
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  ToughMan, you are correct in that here is no fancy trick, only the least number of moves. My attempt here was to make a simpler level that might help less experienced players work with re-aligning attached groups, but it ended up in the mid difficulty range. Hope that it will provide a little entertainment anyway.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  I have to confess there was no real challenge or skills needed over there OMG. However, this is balanced out by the neat design.

On the other hand I hold a small basket as there may be another intriguing solution which is invisible to me right now.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Wrong Stripes"

About Level "Wrong Stripes"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 14 years ago
  I have to confess there was no real challenge or skills needed over there OMG. However, this is balanced out by the neat design.

On the other hand I hold a small basket as there may be another intriguing solution which is invisible to me right now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg