Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Way Up in the Sky", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 14 years ago
  YAY!! Accepted!! Please rate and comment.
AK 14 years ago
  Sorry. I know I am impatient.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Don't rush them. They will evaluate the levels when they come
AK 14 years ago
  HELLOOOOO!!! Where are the admins???
AK 14 years ago
  Thank you Hyro!
Hyro 14 years ago
  Elizea probably has forgotten about it, sort of like my level "Futile track" its been about a week after I fixed it and it's still not accepted or official.

Also I clicked a call for an admin for ye, hopefully they will check our levels. XD
AK 14 years ago
  Why is this still purple?
AK 14 years ago
  Edited again! Is it ready?
AK 14 years ago
  Totally(I think) fixed! Anything else?
Pof 14 years ago
  Really original!!!

Elizea 14 years ago
  Pretty nice sky level, just few things you should do:

- The lethal thing that kills you after the big ramp if you continue is just annoying, instead leave there a dead end.

- I falled to the speedline without knowing to cablecar it -> died at the lethal cube at the end (also cheatable this way -> jump over the thing in the end).

- The cablecar part is annoying and extremely unoriginal, you don't want to mess your level up with it, get something more interesting there =)

- Some minor messyness fixes (there are a lot, but they are pretty minor, biggest ones are on the green 'clouds' when there is an other curve near them.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Way Up in the Sky"

About Level "Way Up in the Sky"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  Pretty nice sky level, just few things you should do:

- The lethal thing that kills you after the big ramp if you continue is just annoying, instead leave there a dead end.

- I falled to the speedline without knowing to cablecar it -> died at the lethal cube at the end (also cheatable this way -> jump over the thing in the end).

- The cablecar part is annoying and extremely unoriginal, you don't want to mess your level up with it, get something more interesting there =)

- Some minor messyness fixes (there are a lot, but they are pretty minor, biggest ones are on the green 'clouds' when there is an other curve near them.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg