Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "JumpGear JoyRide UND", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 14 years ago
  Uh... Why are you commenting on an old rejected level?

You're right, but I'm not making all rainbow levels. "Tick Tock Clock" is not a rainbow level.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Sorry, this level is not accept-worthy, and please don't start making 20 rainbow levels, try to use different themes.
Pof 14 years ago
  Nice idea.
I think you are better on rainbow levels!!!
AK 14 years ago
  I think I will quit making autos and move onto Rainbow levels.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  that's easy, being into a moving box is boring, exept if there is a story line and a few cools things going on, it's a very boring auto and not original, but the design ir good, try to make no boring levels next time :)
AK 14 years ago
  Is Elizea the only one who doesn't like this level? Does anyone besides me and gamelover101 like it? What was wrong with it? I just want as many people's opinions as possible so I can make a better level next time.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Why rejected?
AK 14 years ago
  I worked so hard on this one.. What was wrong? Oh well.
AK 14 years ago
  ALL DONE!!! I'm ready for this level to be accepted! Um... Can someone call an admin?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Erm... DY, the epic 'OMFG DEATH!!!! D8' scenarios are things that only you, allyally and Elizea can do. xD
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i like the end! maybe in the beggining, you could have death dotsdance around the circle, nearly killing the jg, but moving just in time.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  @AK, rainbow colors make it look better, they make everything look better. xD

The second circle should be edited, as it does not form a sealed circle.

That is all I notice. :/
AK 14 years ago
  Anything else? Do the rainbow colors improve the level or make it look worse?And which circle should I edit? If I change one of the circles, the level might not work.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  He adviced him everything, exet shortening the part in the crcle, as it is boring being in a circle that moves ouround xD
Hyro 14 years ago
  Okay you need more time on the auto.

Also fix the bottem parts of the level.

Make sure the jump gear can complete the level.

Bye the launch area (Where you get out of circle) box in that area aswell.

Btw it does that on my comp too. XO

I spaced it out so you can read it.
AK 14 years ago
  I just edited it, so now what do you think?
My computer kind of messes up the text box, so I only got about 5/6 of what you typed.
Hyro 14 years ago
  Well I think it could be good. I would fix some of the messy lines, like box in the lumps and the beginning and do that through out the level.

At first I saw the death lines and though I did something and it was going to kill me. XD

(Edit) Btw, end is messed up, if you want it to be a auto you should make the jumpgear be able to finish without doing anything, if its a trick level to kill you at the end because you think its an auto you did a p'urdy good job. XD
AK 14 years ago
  How should I change it then? Should I just delete this entire level?
Elizea 14 years ago
  It's pretty boring, you know?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "JumpGear JoyRide UND"

About Level "JumpGear JoyRide UND"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  It's pretty boring, you know?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg