Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Holding Hands", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  I follow you OMG. You have been doing a heck of job on that end and I follow your steps. I've been making different types of levels lately so as to encourage every1. As far as I am concerned though, I enjoy every game even if it is a kids one. I awlays learn smt new in each move and try to incorporate it on my levels. I just hope every1 feels the same. Finally, as for the brain cells mine are already fried as I have not only been trying to beat your's, murat's, J's,etc etc levels but J put another perspective in the game forcing me to beat my own designs. I am helpless...hehe
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  Thanks TM. We have noticed some discouragement among the ranks lately, so I believe there is still a need for new levels in all degrees of difficulty. This will keep the game fresh for every player, from the beginner to those of us that enjoy frying our brain cells!!!
So if others feel the same way, or not, then let us hear what you want.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Now that's what I call a cool kids level. Great introduction to BB mechanics via its simplicity. Goal achieved OMG.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Holding Hands"

About Level "Holding Hands"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 14 years ago
  Now that's what I call a cool kids level. Great introduction to BB mechanics via its simplicity. Goal achieved OMG.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg