Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Colormania", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 14 years ago
  oh wow I didnt even look at the scores, I generally only try to make sure I have a low solution when I'm the creator, maybe I will have to resolve this and to go for least moves hah
pauloalex 14 years ago
  please! not take any more difficult levels, I'm tired .... you are cool!! (thougman, murat, JYX)!
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Wow J you really showed some brilliance in this one. Have not been able to get it lower than 250 and I'm stunned by the fact that you pulled it through with 100+. To be honest it is one of the levels I didn't even try to find a pattern. I designed it with symmetry and tried to make it possible so I am not sure i'll ever reach that score of yours...WTG!!! This one reminds me why you are amongst the best players solving every new game at ease (well apart from the bras-de-fer...hehe).
Jyxz 14 years ago
  Very very very good! toughman stepping up the difficultly level, also very nice with symmetry etc. etc, should be official

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Colormania"

About Level "Colormania"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 14 years ago
  Very very very good! toughman stepping up the difficultly level, also very nice with symmetry etc. etc, should be official
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg