Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Block Race mini", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  Trying to get into your shoes and I clearly see your point. You have been evaluating levels (at least the past few months since I became a member)all day long and we thank you for that. It is understandable that you may overlook some things thats why the game is interactive so as every1 to be able to give a hand. Anyway, I think we have covered the subject so your call - at least on my part- will be respected.
Elizea 14 years ago
  'I also quote another remark stating that you would prefer 1 high quality over than 100 medium.' Umm... I am atm accepting levels that aren't totally waste of time to complete and have a somekind of visual layout (not just random blocks in random locations).

Line Up doesn't fulfill those requirements, but this one had a predecent. But then I noticed he is still continuing this copying but making from small levels big versions, I chose to re-evaluate this.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Forgive my saying Elizea but I don't understand the reasoning. I quote the site's remarks on 'edit' section.."Not to flood the players, we will only accept levels that bring something fresh and new to the game." If you ask me I'd rather have the 'Line Up' level accepted - which was at least a decent effort by a newcomer - rather than a copy (let alone that it is the second one as you mentioned) which i doubt it brings smt fresh or new. Furthermore if this has happened once does not necessarily mean it will happen again. Imagine how many levels could be duplicated. I also quote another remark stating that you would prefer 1 high quality over than 100 medium. IMO, it may be frustrating for designers who have their levels rejected to see a duplicate being accepted. No offense to Vasilok97 who has been creating a lot and excellent levels (many official) and his contribution is highly valued but, personally, I would not accept this particular level.
Elizea 14 years ago
  I accepted it as also Move the groups mini is accepted, and couldn't make an exception here.

edit: or actually I can and I will.
Gamemaster 14 years ago
  I agree with Jyxz, the level should be rejected.
gundu 14 years ago
  I have a fan? xD
Jyxz 14 years ago
  shouldnt have accepted it, since in the other one there is no way to seperate the blocks, its the same exact puzzle.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Even the colours are the same.
Elizea 14 years ago
  What if you would create your own puzzles, instead of this copying...?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Block Race mini"

About Level "Block Race mini"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  What if you would create your own puzzles, instead of this copying...?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg