Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "I Hate Hedgehogs 2", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  No dude, spent (way to long) figuring each part out, its not to hard when you break it down.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Whoa, were you lucky?
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  im gonna be honest and admit that im only posting a comment on this level because of my epic high score.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Forgot to say so sires ?
Sires 14 years ago
  It really is amazing. After 8 months I have rediscovered this level. You would think that with all the skill that grew over those 8 months, this level should be a lot easier now, but it is still as hard now as it was then. I make it to the 2nd checkpoint (to reach the first checkpoint usually takes veeeery many tries), but I just can't hit the leaf.

Why was this never made official back then??? Deserves it, it's one of the hardest levels here. And I won't give up... I will beat it. Someday...
Sires 14 years ago
  Wow, this is amazingly hard. I have been playing this level now for 30 minutes, and all I can say, this needs a checkpoint, because that's about the only thing I haven't seen so far...
jondeelee 15 years ago
  And now I've proven that it can be beaten with a positive score. Don't ever say that I've done nothing good for this community. :)

A note for future players attempting this level: don't play it right before you go to bed. Seriously. You'll dream about it all night, and your hair will be noticeably grayer in the morning.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Congratulations Jondeelee! You proved to evryone that this level is possible( wich, frankly, is very hard to bielive)
1jase 15 years ago
  ya but at lease you got the highscore
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I don't hate hedgehogs, I hate this #^(%!&@ level. Worst. Score. Ever.
mhnj 15 years ago
  Hard:P

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg