Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Work Through IT", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 14 years ago
  You guys are lucky! Not even the mighty murat kicked my butt on Yellow Finished!
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  Hey TM I am with you on the butt whoopin's on our own levels. It's really a challenge to pop a low score with a whole list of BB experts gunning for you. But lets go for IT. :)
ToughMan 14 years ago
  thnx omg. you guys tho keep rocking my levels so hard I am not able to follow you. AT the end noone will believe I am the real creator...hehe. Just kidding of course and you guys keep it up. After all, each level i make i really do not have the BEST solution in mind. I just have one, I upload it and then play it like the rest of you to optimize. As for the new approach what I can say, its probably the Easter Epiphany. WHen its over heads down...hehe
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  ToughMan; Absolutely brilliant idea. You seem to look at this game as a venue for fresh new approaches. I really get a kick out of your levels. 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Work Through IT"

About Level "Work Through IT"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  ToughMan; Absolutely brilliant idea. You seem to look at this game as a venue for fresh new approaches. I really get a kick out of your levels. 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg