Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Collaboration central

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago

chris3000 12 years ago
  Looks like i'll be coming here again.
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  I must stay in my comfort zone of television dedication....

GO ZIM!
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Fine. Suit yourself. -_-
  No thanks...
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Well, if you want to join, I'm sure mah bro would let you! :D
  Well...er....it's not ABOUT "Adventure Time", it just sorta parodies it...in a way...
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Aw man...Me and Magic_X already have a unfinished level called "Adventure Time"!

Maybe you can help with it! :D

So far we're working on Finn's treehouse and the Ice Kingdom!
  Well, it's sorta an exploration level with "quests".

It's also gonna be called "Time For Adventure". Of course, by that, it will have...er... "nods"....to Adventure Time.... and by "nods"....I mean, "things that somewhat relate to".

Is that something worth going into? IS IT?! IF IT'S NOT, JUST TELL ME! IS IT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?!
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Maybe me. Depends on what it's about :P
  So...er....who wants to do an RT collab?
chris3000 13 years ago
  You now it's funny that I can make good levels in P4M, BB, and Push, but not JG2 and RT. Maybe I should get someone to help me, idk.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  And that's what Jasper doesn't want too understand.
Anyways, now this is settled, can we get on-topic again.

@azz why not pm Daft_punk for a second zombie collab ?
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I am in no way against you helping him. Helping another person is always a good thing. The only thing I'm saying is that you help him because you believe he can become something.
gundu 13 years ago
  Well, then we have opposite opinion about this.

But you still not have the right to judge me for only helping Jasper. Jp helped and encouraged me when I was at this time a new member, and this is probably because of his help and his encouragements that I am what I am today. So, I try to help other members like Jp did for me. Some may not have the potential but I have a feeling that Jasper is a good person, Consider him like my protege.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I agree 100% with you that you are an excellent judge, and that everyone deserves an extra chance, but you do not define it. You saying a person is good doesn't make him a good person; him being a good person makes you say it.

As for the extra chance, I believe Jasper got his. Multiple times. I will not bring this up again, unless it is to answer to someone else who brought it up. If Jasper can get this sorted out, then he's more than welcome. If he can't, it's not my fault.
gundu 13 years ago
  You know Birjo, I kind of disagree your post where you're saying this: ''Gundu does not, I repeat, not, define who is a newcomer and who is not. He does not define who is bad or good.''

You know... I know what is good or bad, I know who is new or not. I also know that everyone deserves his chance.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  The only exceptions are jp, wouter, and tonypa though...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'm in the legend league via contradictory information. >:3
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  ... Yearh, I am pretty much in the legend league according to that theory. I support it xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "it needs to be thought out a bit more"
  That isn't really true. There are old, inactive noobs on BL that haven't been on for years. Even IF their userid is lower, they might not necessarily be 'better'.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  meh I just find it funny that according to my 'lower userid is better' theory he beats you...but it needs to be thought out a bit more :P
  @Jasper
Faults behind you? That's not really possible. If you don't change them and just lie about your age, nothing is really left beind.
azz 13 years ago
  would someone like to collab with me on my second zombies level(preferably daft punk) MUST have good path skills!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "Hexicube, you wouldn't want to hear the stuff I found out in my survey."
I would...idc how bad they are just tell me >:D
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  LEt's put my faults behind us!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Lying is the worst way to get respect, only an idiot would fall for your lie.

19 year olds are much more mature and wouldn't have done the stuff you had done, except if their brain hadn't developed (usually it develops in puberty)
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Well, you are partly right! But I am not a game spammer! I only said I can but I can't do that! And I am not a newcomer, I am ONE year on BL! When the discussion starts, I ignored the messages and changed myself to a 19-years old so I hoped to get respect. It was only for a bit hope.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Elizea if they match your thoughts, that's an indicator that they're half wrong. |:p

@Jasper here:

SPOILER

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Yes! Collaboration central !
If you ever want to collab someone, because you are bored, you need to add design or BG lines and you can't do that very good, then ask to others!
Yes, you can do by pm too, but if you ask to anyone who has certain skills you want for you to collab with and you don't care who, ask here!
I'll post anounces at the end of this message!

Anounces:

Currently no announces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg