Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Collaboration central

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Ok, birjolaxew, what was your last post then?
chris3000 13 years ago
  I had some ups and downs here, but I also think BL's good just the way it is. I'm a quiet person, don't speak up a whole lot.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Actually Ahroo, after checking the results, they quite matched my thoughts I had before making the survey. Also I couldn't really find any clear joke answers or 'i hate admins' answers.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Me neither. BL is perfect. |:p
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Elizea, you wouldn't want to know that your survey was basically useless in the first place. Too many immature people here... |:_

We only bring rep conversations up because Jasper's too stupid NOT to. Know your facts.

I never wanted BL to change, it's perfectly fine the way it is. |:p
Elizea 13 years ago
  Hexicube, you wouldn't want to hear the stuff I found out in my survey.

Djah, why do continue these reputation discussions where everyone overrate themselves?

Be the change you wish to see in BL.
  @jasper

Reputations are complicated. It's too hard to explain the reasons why.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ikr...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ah yes, avoid what you cant cope with...:P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I like how Jasperpostema avoided commenting my latest post ^^
Hexicube 13 years ago
  it can, but often represents the amount of time you spend completing all levels...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Remember the user "Username" ?
Was on the top members and yet was a big noob.
Multyple noobs actually.
  A higher level CAN mean more experienced. And "if you dont stfu its your loss.", what do you all want me to say? No exc.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ok for a start levels=/=popularity, im level 21 and youre level 18 but im probably far more popular...also they dont mean youre better at BL, it just means you play more levels...thurthermore you wont stop acting like youre so awesome('OMG Gundu doing collab with me', 'im good and helpful') when youre not just causes thurther downfall...in other words, if you dont stfu its your loss.
  If my rep sinks quickly, tell me ALL things why it sinks! I am just good for everyone and helpful. No exceptions
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Jasper, you shouldn't look at the level of the person that asked you for a collab, but for the reason.
And the reason is that he is trying to help you make a good level.

You know, Jasper, you're decreasing your reputation again (I know, it goes up slowly but sinks quickly).
  I have level 18! GIS 45? Do you understand that he is BETTER IN BL?????? Don't get the past to the futur!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  He didn't say you weren't a good member, but with all of your complaining I have my doubts wether you really are one :/

But I do want you to get a good reputition, but you have to earn it. And doing things like what you have done the last months doesn't give you that. Rather the oppoesite.
  I am not a good member (wait, what?????!), but he wants to help me not Out of my bad rep, I pumped up him already!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Quoting jasperpostema from Collaboration central
Yes, if you can't believe, you can't, but Gundu asked me for a Collab! So people, don't think I am a wannabe. Gundu knows its best!

Well, that's not a reason to brag...
Gundu is wanting to help you out of the pit of noobiness and set you on the right path, he thinks that a good collab would help you understand.

Not because you're a good member.
  Finally, a great explanation. Thank you very much, birjo.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  He won't listen to that. He's still too naive. :/

and @jasper gundu doesn't know best. I know best. that's why gundu listens to me often. |:p
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  @Jasperpostema: Let me explain a few things;

We, the community of BonusLevel, are and were mean to you. This is partly due to your own actions, and a horrible timing.

You see, at the time you joined, we had just had a storm of newcomers (noobs, if you wish), most of which made games. Several even made several games, for the sole purpose of spamming the site. Therefore, when you joined and made a game, we obviously thought you were yet another game spammer (And we were partly right).

Afterwards, as the discussion about your game started, you refused to show any proof of your ability to make a game, ignored all messages regarding this topic, had your age at 19 (Which obviously was a lie), whined and screamed as we slowly started being more and more against you.
You then continuisly acted childish (An example would be the below message). Gundu does not, I repeat, not, define who is a newcomer and who is not. He does not define who is bad or good. He's a good person. If you saw a child being unable to reach her candy on the streets, would you help her? You most likely would; not because candy is good for her, nor because she's been a good person, but because it's the right thing to do.
All these acts, added with the timing, gave you a horrible reputation.

Now back on topic.
  Yes, if you can't believe, you can't, but Gundu asked me for a Collab! So people, don't think I am a wannabe. Gundu knows its best!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I think you're kind of right, but you're really getting off-topic...
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  BL is slowly falling to pieces because people just dont seem to say nice things to each other. It seems whenever someone starts something or tries to advertise something they're proud of, people just ridicule it.
  Yes, is Elizea the only clever one?
Elizea 13 years ago
  @GL101, did I say I find it helpful?

I just didn't like your comment about jasper.

I guess you don't like people saying something like that of you.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Ahroo's right, please get on-topic again!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  How'd I get dragged into this? I said I wanted to help with your collab 0_o

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Yes! Collaboration central !
If you ever want to collab someone, because you are bored, you need to add design or BG lines and you can't do that very good, then ask to others!
Yes, you can do by pm too, but if you ask to anyone who has certain skills you want for you to collab with and you don't care who, ask here!
I'll post anounces at the end of this message!

Anounces:

Currently no announces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg