Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Floating Wheel", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 12 years ago
  Woooooow, the solution has some monty touch, altough it's made before him. I demand this to be the 250th official!!
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Excluding 'Quadruple Transfer' which was really frustrating - however very well designed - and took me more than a month to solve, I have to say that I gave this puzzle some continuous serious thought to find the right way. I really enjoyed it as the move you mention can be made accidentaly in many ways. Very Well Done OMG. Persistence always pays off and this one has become (quoting J's statement) a Masterpiece!! Having said that, there is more room for improvement on this level and i'll work on it.
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  Thanks guys. It's nice to receive such comments from BB pros. Had this one in the works for some time, and as you discovered, there is a move that if made makes a solution impossible. Glad you enjoyed it.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Definitely my favourite level....drove me insane OMG. I had to figure out the darn pattern after all my random efforts ended in a total disaster. Way way way to go pal. Apart from the deserved 5/5 this one deserves a highly ranked official award. Honestly OMG, i had to burn my last couple of Billions brain cells to make it. Just brilliant!!!!...you drove me so insane OMG that I commented the above on one of my levels....hehe (glad i noticed it and reposted)
Jyxz 14 years ago
  im not sure how intentional it was, but i think I am either very tired or you have stumbled upon a master piece!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Floating Wheel"

About Level "Floating Wheel"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 14 years ago
  im not sure how intentional it was, but i think I am either very tired or you have stumbled upon a master piece!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg