Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Adventure 4", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  I may in the future try to get above 180k, but that won't be too much of an improvement.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I feel like 190k is possible but absolutely crazy. My fastest start ever got me a mid-189k, but tbf it's more the part after the cycles which count, where I killed the 'boss' super quickly.
minimariner 12 years ago
  You make it hard work sometimes Elizea.
-.- lol.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Shiro, most probably older than me on the site, or at least I haven't evaluated them.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Elizea, there are alot more levels that aren't about racing, alot more levels that are unoriginal and there are accepted levels that look alot worse.
minimariner 13 years ago
  Ok i'll make a part 5 of this series and make it about racing. Make the challenges original and make it as great as possible?
Elizea 13 years ago
  I am not talking about the difficulty.

I am talking about the quality of them, and these are a) very unoriginal, b)don't fit to racing game, c) very poorly done.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Elizea, the level might be not challenging, but it's acceptable.
Elizea 13 years ago
  'Elizea 22 days ago
The challenges aren't very well suited for this game.'

- I am still waiting.
minimariner 13 years ago
  Woo thanks :)
Elizea 14 years ago
  'Elizea 20 days ago
The challenges aren't very well suited for this game.'

- I hope that isn't too hard to understand.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Is it me or don't I spot any messyness at al ?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Sorry, the level is still too messy to accept.
minimariner 14 years ago
  BUMP!!!

(indication of needs to be evaluated No. #2)
minimariner 14 years ago
  You have to hit the switch behind the weird turret thingymajiggy, then you have to collect the stars, then the first 2 doors will open. =]
AK 14 years ago
  Great level! Can't figure out the beginning, though...
minimariner 14 years ago
  Bump :D

SPOILER
chris3000 14 years ago
  I would add a little more background, but thats your choice. good level btw

I can't make a good level myself.
minimariner 14 years ago
  Oh ok :)

(Message To Admin:) What do i do then, shall i add background again or keep it removed or is it ok now?

[edit] @chris1: ok and thanks :)
Pof 14 years ago
  I was talking to Elizea

;)
minimariner 14 years ago
  Well this is the 4th part of the series and yes i am still continuing the series of 'The Adventure.'

Which part of the waiting at the beginning? Waiting for the lethal lines or the reminder of what happened in the previous part?

And i don't know how i can make the numbers/arrows any better. So do you mean that the colour is a bit iffy?

Well for the moment i'll just delete the arrows and numbers.

But all i want to say is if it is still wrong in places can you explain more of what i need to change (so like what do i do with the object that needs changing)

Sorry for such a long message but i'm not allowed to make another message after i just did this one :P
Pof 14 years ago
  Do you really have to control all those details???
I don't think so...
Elizea 14 years ago
  The challenges aren't very well suited for this game.

The numbers/arrows look pretty bad ugly there, and is the waiting at the beginning totally necessary...?

And maybe you could make some other levels than continue this serie with very short parts =P

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Adventure 4"

About Level "The Adventure 4"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  The challenges aren't very well suited for this game.

The numbers/arrows look pretty bad ugly there, and is the waiting at the beginning totally necessary...?

And maybe you could make some other levels than continue this serie with very short parts =P
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg