Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "High Speed Circles", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Nearly happened 2-3 months ago - only a 1 star 82k run :)
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Scraped it there! 81k at last :P
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally an okay ending, potential for 81k with my trick I think...

EDIT: Sorry Dynamo, beat you by 2 points
:( Your run would beat mine by a mile, but since I got more stars and my trick I beat you slightly :/
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Found another way to cut some time. I won't be able to get the HS, I can't get the ending and the trick is fairly difficult anyway
:(

EDIT: 2nd place with my trick, kinda lost it at the end - but it's a good score for me...
Dynamo 5 years ago
  That is the secret CG, it cut off a whole second because I managed to maintain speed and momentum by jumping.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Woah managed to survive that first jump lol
popo2 5 years ago
  That is so much...at least I beat SM, and your score is less than 4 seconds higher than mine now! :D
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Is that another high score I hear???

Edit: I can definitely manage 80k here...

Edit: Whew, the ending is hard to get perfect, but I finally did it! :D
sabs546 12 years ago
  I rage quit I lost on my first try
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  thanks for telling me pof
i got the highscore now :)
Pof 13 years ago
  3rd :D
Chickenman... here's a god job for you!
Pomodorosan 15 years ago
  WOOT! 60000! I'm so proud of myself :P
Jac1 15 years ago
  How do you do that part with the 4 loops?
It looks impossibkle to me!
Help plz!
SuperMario 15 years ago
  Yes adam62 is boring level
Adam62 15 years ago
  Too boring!
pkb123 15 years ago
  How do you do that part with the 4 loops? I always fall down when i try and go from the bottom right to the top right
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
My hint for the last part is to watch your speed. It's way easier if you take it easy.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Very good, but the last few bits are really frustrating!
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Great lvl! Hard but fun, and it just make it feal even better when you finally reach the goal!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  In the worst case, i could just change some of the curves to normal curves where the speed is highest.
jp 15 years ago
  The title is fine I think but therre is no way to fix the CPu problem. Maybe I could make something on the game engine side. I will look what I can do but I do'nt promise it will be possible.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Have you got any idea how to "fix" this? "The fill" is only one line most of the time, so it must be the speed.
It has happened to me twice in the MANY times i've tried it. (not the best computer)
Also, the titles needs to be changed as it isn't really circles.
jp 15 years ago
  This is a really beautiful level, but the problem is that the CPU of my computer is over used when I play it. I guess it's the same for many.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "High Speed Circles"

About Level "High Speed Circles"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  This is a really beautiful level, but the problem is that the CPU of my computer is over used when I play it. I guess it's the same for many.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg