Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "A Hard Work", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Money666 14 years ago
  But you can see the doot!

Ahroo: i know it is possible and it is the plan that you can do it
Ahroo 14 years ago
  there is nothing wrong about the invisible platform. HOWEVER, the it is easily possible to not start the ball. :/

Make the switch bigger to avoid this.
AK 14 years ago
  I know the platform is there, money666, but some people might not.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Call for an admin could help...?
Money666 14 years ago
  Why is my level still purple! I have fix all problems damgn
Money666 14 years ago
  Ak If you look good you can se a doot that is some of the part of the platform. But why had it not turn into blue
Hyro 14 years ago
  Lol Elizea did a Hyro text! XD

Anyway, great level and its actually pretty cool. Lol... love the death lines.

Overall you did good job. ^-^
AK 14 years ago
  Great first level! I can't see the platform that moves, so you might want to make that visible.
dingdong 14 years ago
  1.background

2.can't answer that question

3.when moving something hold ctrl while you release the mouse button to copy
Money666 14 years ago
  1. what it BGs stay for.

2. Elixea if it is the first it is not wrong beacuse it works for me.

3. Is there some way i Can copy some things and then past them beacuse it takes very long time to do my level.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  And take away the first info buble, that just ruins it :P
and one of the messy things, to give you an idea: is one of the boxes in the ramp geting out of the shape (at the start)
Elizea 14 years ago
  Ok I see it is your first level and it is actually pretty nice.

Just a bit fixing and it will be a cool level.

First of all, all those invisible / small / annoying death traps are just annoying, and neither of us like them, so why do you have to add them?

Also, there are few messy parts in the level (symmetry, adjusting, etc).
You could also check your paths (as at least the first one doesn't seem to work correctly, too small inbound radius), and read the [edit] just next to the games comments / highscores etc.

You even have some BGs here, but a bit more would be nice. When making them think a theme of BG that you then use, and not just fullfilled blue BG, it looks boring and isn't cool.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "A Hard Work"

About Level "A Hard Work"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  Ok I see it is your first level and it is actually pretty nice.

Just a bit fixing and it will be a cool level.

First of all, all those invisible / small / annoying death traps are just annoying, and neither of us like them, so why do you have to add them?

Also, there are few messy parts in the level (symmetry, adjusting, etc).
You could also check your paths (as at least the first one doesn't seem to work correctly, too small inbound radius), and read the [edit] just next to the games comments / highscores etc.

You even have some BGs here, but a bit more would be nice. When making them think a theme of BG that you then use, and not just fullfilled blue BG, it looks boring and isn't cool.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg