Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Keyboard Basic Keys", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

patio09 14 years ago
  I had a "real" solution with 21 moves. I found the 9er but that is, as you have to admit, shear luck
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Appreciate it murat. I just admire your way of thinking when solving the puzzles as in most of my games I am just struggling to follow your (usually) optimum solution. This is another great thing about this game. Having players like you, P-A, J, OMG (sorry I can't name all of you guys) I enjoy even more my levels when i try to find the better pattern you seem to invent each time. Thats what keeps me going. Personally I am honoured for being part of this small but productive community.
murat 14 years ago
  I give you a 5/5 for this level ToughMan, for I can't give a 6/5.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  No problem J. Your comment is higly valued and will be processed with extreme care. However, although it seems hard, annoying, etc etc it is quite simple. Anyway, I hear what you are saying and I will try to improve these kind of levels. Just a small request. Please do not take any of your comments back - at least on my levels - as, even if it is the first impression, I really want to know what you believe. This way, I not only improve my levels but I also get wiser. In any case, you can always amend your initial thoughts but all should be posted (for my information). Thnx for all your comments J.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  i dunno if it just me but I find extremely large levels with attached blocks of the same color to be rather annoying.. i think this is the second time ive noticed it, i took my msg back cause I really liked the first one, I will prolly enjoy solving this one too, but I think its something to consider

Yeah actually it was fine once I started, rather a clever level too just at first glance I feel like I am going to get a headache haha

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Keyboard Basic Keys"

About Level "Keyboard Basic Keys"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 14 years ago
  i dunno if it just me but I find extremely large levels with attached blocks of the same color to be rather annoying.. i think this is the second time ive noticed it, i took my msg back cause I really liked the first one, I will prolly enjoy solving this one too, but I think its something to consider

Yeah actually it was fine once I started, rather a clever level too just at first glance I feel like I am going to get a headache haha
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg