Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spiral Galaxy", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  Welcoma Back OMG. I was worried where you were the last few weeks. Glad you are ok and you better get back into the game as competition needs you. I really love this game OMG and I have to say it is one of the levels I need to give more thought as (my) current score is, the least, poor.
oldmtnguy 14 years ago
  Sorry it took a while to respond. I have been ill and unable to play or design. So I will try to get back in the game and catch up. Thank you for the kind words and support. A lot of thought and work went into this level. Self promotions aside, I think this level is a good fit for the game because it has a wide range of solutions for various skill levels while providing a real challenge for the pros to shave moves.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  One official vote from me as well! Not too hard and with several ways of solving it.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Speaking of talents OMG, you certainly showed what BB is all about in that level. Tricky moves, good positioning, safety shots...wow it just reminds me of snooker...hehe. I can only say this: AMERICA HAS DEFINITELY GOT ONE TALENT!! Although I would not say it was hard (for smn who has the feel of the game), it is certainly pleasing, well designed and therefore deserves being official.
allyally 14 years ago
  Tough yet fun! great lvl and 1st to complete!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spiral Galaxy"

About Level "Spiral Galaxy"

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  Tough yet fun! great lvl and 1st to complete!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg