Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bottleneck", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 5 years ago
  Well, this level isn't very hard. The proof is: it took me only 8 years to solve it. 5/5
Jyxz 14 years ago
  holy crap murat........ 33!!!

you win.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Well J. I never doubted for a minute that these levels would become more of a challenge to me than to anyone else. I am straining my brain to work out your solutions in all 3 of them and frankly it is quite hard. Excellent skills J and thnx for the comments. Now let me find these mechanics myself...hehe
Jyxz 14 years ago
  Well toughman I solved I think 3 of your levels today, each 5/5 and very good, but what is amazing is they are all so unique using completely different mechanics of the game but more importantly different parts of my brain to solve... even this level which at first I thought was just too much... when I finally figured it out it made me so happy. So fun to solve.

In short: props sir. kick butt levels!

That being said, challenge is out boys!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bottleneck"

About Level "Bottleneck"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 14 years ago
  Well toughman I solved I think 3 of your levels today, each 5/5 and very good, but what is amazing is they are all so unique using completely different mechanics of the game but more importantly different parts of my brain to solve... even this level which at first I thought was just too much... when I finally figured it out it made me so happy. So fun to solve.

In short: props sir. kick butt levels!

That being said, challenge is out boys!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg