Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Irradiation", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  In case you have missed it J, let me tell you that murat does not speak english and thats why he aint saying much. A few comments here and there were made by an interpetator friend of his. Thats, just to inform you why he has not been very talkative. I'm sure he gets the global respect even though he can't read.

I agree on the official part. I don't care either as long as my levels are played by others even on non-official basis.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  i dunno id say you have a few Big Murats toughman too! but yeah murat has to be some type of genius, the best part was he never even said anything making him even more mystic, this level is crazy i love finding a solution knowing no one else likely even tried to solve it in a similar way haha

as for official levels I think we are past that as a community but maybe its just me, I stopped caring as soon as i got 1, clearly murat deserves nearly 107 haha
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Can't argue again Martin.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  He would have to share his category with digitank. These two are classic, great and hard levels designers.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  I agree Martin...

P.S. If it was my call I would invent a new category above hard and name it 'Big Murats' like in BB2 the 'Big Maps'.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  The most incredible thing is that he has made 107 levels, with an average score of 4,695, and guess how many of these amazing levels are official?

0, zero, nada, null!

THAT'S incredible!!!
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Incredible murat. Very nice position of blocks and way too many solutions for a level which - at first glance - seems impossible. Classic murat level if i may add. 5/5.
Elizea 14 years ago
  I won't even ask how this is possible...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Irradiation"

About Level "Irradiation"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  I won't even ask how this is possible...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg