Play the games, create the levels

Topic, master level

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Let's have a Badass competition! xD

Make the most awesome level ever devised! >:D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I am team Hexicube and represent JG2 :D
lol im in
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Hmm... a contest for the badass. YOU'RE ON! xD

well, this goes into the century club (threads with less than 100 posts). :P
allyally 14 years ago
  Err.. I read the first part...
Elizea 14 years ago
  Allyally did you actually read the first post? =]

They want to make a competition for the best designers, a collab contest with all the best designers, in teams of 4-5 (which is way too many for one level imo).
allyally 14 years ago
  LEARN YOUR BL HISTORY: Games (Jump Gear 2)

This is basically what your talking about.
minimariner 14 years ago
  Yeah i agree, a collab contest. But are they already thinking of doing one.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I took the smiley of (it looks stupid)
Already been done, but, you mean a kind of collab contest ?
Sounds good :D
Creedsanatomy 14 years ago
  i was thinking maybe a level for any game should be made by the best editors, like a group of people should get together and make a awesome level for rolling turtle, blockabon etc. and then the level should be judged by lower level editors.
kind of like a competition :p
someone would have to start the level first though and then add the other players that will help edit the level. each player would add there own "spice" to the level before the level begins to lag. each team could have a maximum of 4-5 members?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Creedsanatomy 14 years ago
  i was thinking maybe a level for any game should be made by the best editors, like a group of people should get together and make a awesome level for rolling turtle, blockabon etc. and then the level should be judged by lower level editors.
kind of like a competition :p
someone would have to start the level first though and then add the other players that will help edit the level. each player would add there own "spice" to the level before the level begins to lag. each team could have a maximum of 4-5 members?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg