Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Premium accounts, Should they be made?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Gamemaster 14 years ago
  I say no. BonusLevel was made for people to log on for free. Premium accounts would ruin BL.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  I vote "NO!!!!"

i have some other ideas i posted in the other topic...
gundu 14 years ago
  But he won't exploit children >.<
Elizea 14 years ago
  Well I guess you guys have some other ideas then how JP would get money of this site. Money makes the world go around...
Shiro 14 years ago
  100% no...
gundu 14 years ago
  No for me too
minimariner 14 years ago
  Ok i give up but i still vote no.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Ok first of all, how do you know what features premium would get, Minimariner?

If there would come premium account, the features would be like extended logs (how can you press a link to extended logs if you don't have them?), autosave on games (how to press this?), bigger avatar (nothing will happen if you press this) and some more probably.

I agree there should be no [Buy Premium] buttons on profiles, on links etc. Just a button for example on the frontpage, below newest awards for example (or in forums).
minimariner 14 years ago
  I've got another reason why i hate premium:

Because where-ever you find a link that sounds cool, you click it then a stupid message pops up like this:

Premium
Please upgrade to premium to access this page.
[Buy Premium: ###] <--- Buy Premium Button

Messages like those annoy me because i feel sad that i can't access a webpage or certain things that sound so cool.
gundu 14 years ago
  I really hate premium game >.<

That's why I just don't play them
Elizea 14 years ago
  'I might be a free noob and you prerium, but at least I am not limited to 3 comments a day by Elizea'.

Elizea - the protector of humanity. No one shall be called noob.

I vote for, as JP deserves some money from this site, and new features are always a plus, even they would cost a bit =]
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Maybe, if premium members do not have extra acces.
minimariner 14 years ago
  No, i don't think so, because i don't like sites with Premium and i think that bonuslevel is a great site. Some premium member might say 'Haha i'm premium and you are a free noob.' That's another reason why i don't like it.
allyally 14 years ago
  There's been a lot of debate about wether premium accounts should be introduced, here you can vote for wether they should be made or not, and discuss the benifits and problems that might occur if they did exist,

| Votes |
For: 3
Against: 7

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  There's been a lot of debate about wether premium accounts should be introduced, here you can vote for wether they should be made or not, and discuss the benifits and problems that might occur if they did exist,

| Votes |
For: 3
Against: 7
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg