Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "In the door", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  i know sub..i was just messing with OMG.
Submachine 14 years ago
  Remove yellow!
ToughMan 14 years ago
  How on earth did OMG and Molto solve this puzzle without a yellow block...lol
Elizea 14 years ago
  This isn't as bad as your other levels, but it isn't that good yet.

You could try to link all the white blocks together, and make the door better (you squash door in the wall when you come in?).

Also symmetry, I guess the blue thing in wall is the doorknob, but it doesn't really look pretty this way. Also there are one space behind the target whites, but not behind the white guy.

Do NOT use this 'in a box' idea a lot. It is very unoriginal, and doesn't look good. You get much better challenge with replacing it with something else!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "In the door"

About Level "In the door"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  This isn't as bad as your other levels, but it isn't that good yet.

You could try to link all the white blocks together, and make the door better (you squash door in the wall when you come in?).

Also symmetry, I guess the blue thing in wall is the doorknob, but it doesn't really look pretty this way. Also there are one space behind the target whites, but not behind the white guy.

Do NOT use this 'in a box' idea a lot. It is very unoriginal, and doesn't look good. You get much better challenge with replacing it with something else!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg