Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Pac-Man", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  A year... still can't figure it out... :(

I've tried everything... all the advise hasn't helped...

EDIT: ...

:D

AHA!!!!!!!

I got it...

Here's a VITAL hint:

SPOILER
pauloalex 14 years ago
  ohhhhh, it may be possible .....
oldmanrob 15 years ago
  A real nice one! Pac-Man: So many old memories; but why the secret passage doesn't work? (LOL)
Monster 15 years ago
  this one took me a little while to figure it out. this whole game (blockoban) is about "concept". if you understand the concept then you can solve any puzzle here.
think about how the peices move and more importantly where they are alowed to move. build bridges, build walls, it has everything to do with right angles. Good luck
patio09 15 years ago
  Don't listen to chakka as that is not the right advise. You first have to block the two main vertical pipes :-)
Andy 15 years ago
  I have the same problem as Loveberry. How do I get that pesky fourth block out of the bottom without moving the yellow one out of place?
chakka 15 years ago
  I spent 2 or 3 days working on it before I got it. Just have patience :)
loveberry 15 years ago
  I feel really dumb, but I can't see any way to place the bottom three without using four blocks, then the fourth block is stuck and can't get to the top section to finish.
chakka 15 years ago
  Start by moving the colored ones into the right position in the middle. then the white ones in the bottom left and right. The yellow one then the top ones.
loveberry 15 years ago
  I don't see how the top right corner could be last... I am totally lost on this! Help!
chakka 15 years ago
  Top right corner is last, and it must be lined up correctly ;)
ninjastyle 15 years ago
  uhhh.... help?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Pac-Man"

About Level "Pac-Man"

First post of the topic

ninjastyle 15 years ago
  uhhh.... help?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg