Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tuto: C Circle Jumps", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kurisoh 14 years ago
  Kinda not a tuto o.o?
minimariner 14 years ago
  i'll try and fix the circles (make neater by filling up the holes) but this level isn't going to work. Becuase the checkpoints are in a breaking glitch - (see allyally's comment) - and i can't do anything about it.

Also: - (see Shiro's comment) -.

But for now I suppose that you should just play the actual level: Coloured Circle Jumps.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  This is useless, people can see themselves how a breakable line looks like etc.
What you can do is make red bubbles e.g. fall when you get on them, other bubbles "quack" when you get on them, others are just boobie traps.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  lol bad quality circles add a dot at the overlap :_
allyally 14 years ago
  Th checkpoints breaking is a glitch to do with paths, I don't know much about it but its ruined a fair few of my levels!
minimariner 14 years ago
  Ok

[edit] I knew i shouldn't of added that elevator part at the beggining, but it would of explained a bit more >:(. Because the checkpoints was working fine before i added the elevator.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Hmm, well, it's pretty useless, people will just see it at the other level

Sorry, but I have to reject this one.
minimariner 14 years ago
  It's to explain in more detail about the circles in Coloured Circle Jumps.

OMG when i place checkpoints, when i test them i didn't realise that all of the checkpoints didn't work :( I thought it was just that one on top of the blue circle where you try it out???
Elizea 14 years ago
  What is the point of this level...?
Shiro 14 years ago
  please add a CP after the explaination, and make the real level a bit longer please.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tuto: C Circle Jumps"

About Level "Tuto: C Circle Jumps"

First post of the topic

Shiro 14 years ago
  please add a CP after the explaination, and make the real level a bit longer please.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg