Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "First Floor View", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 14 years ago
  Yes J. I gave this a lot of thought and tried to link it four ways with multiple tries and combinations but it was unsuccessful. You are absolutely right. In the end it shoulda been two different puzzles. I just didnt want to have empty spaces in the design. Thnx for the comment. Will keep that in mind next time.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  it doesnt really matter to me, but for people who go for score I think it could be nice if these were 2 seperate levels since unless im mistaken u cant affect the top left/bot right parts with the top right, bot left parts.

p.s. 33 for top left, 27 for top right.

Oh and I really like the level btw haha, I was just saying its nice to have separate puzzles when possible

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "First Floor View"

About Level "First Floor View"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 14 years ago
  it doesnt really matter to me, but for people who go for score I think it could be nice if these were 2 seperate levels since unless im mistaken u cant affect the top left/bot right parts with the top right, bot left parts.

p.s. 33 for top left, 27 for top right.

Oh and I really like the level btw haha, I was just saying its nice to have separate puzzles when possible
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg