Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Extra BonusLevel rules and recommendations

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 8 years ago
  Found this again, made another update.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  That's one of the reasons why I brought and updated it back up.
BonusLeveLover 11 years ago
  What do you mean? Does this have to do with the mess of deleted messages at RT?
gameinsky 11 years ago
  So erm, Maybe I should bump this topic again.
azz 12 years ago
  I meant i gave crosscreem to kizzadude.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  You shouldn't give accounts out! People can register for themselves, you know.
azz 12 years ago
  Kizzadude and joshy are using multiple accounts: kizzadude=darkrai100 and crosscreem. joshy=josh joshi and joshyboy 36. P.S i gave away all of my accounts on the internet!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Useful topic, so bump!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  BUMP! I heard that kizzadude/azz/darkrai100/josh/joshy or SOMEONE in that group is using multiple accounts!

edit: proof in da chatlogs!
  Like I didn't know that!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  BECAUSE WE CAN. >:3
  Why are we bumping?
Sillius 13 years ago
  [cIass=bump]BUMP[/class]
Ahroo 13 years ago
  [cIass=bump]BUMP. >:P[/class]
gameinsky 13 years ago
  bumptibump
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  gameinsky, please delete my last comment, I can't delete it.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Gary, please don't bring bad people to ideas.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  qaleinsky is no fan, he was immature and send a few pm's to peoples, idk to wich people, and what they contained.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  BUMP. >:D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Most of those could've been fans... :/

I remember Shironia and Shirp, they were here when Shiro still had the toad Icon (which we all miss... D:). Shiro was so surprised he even asked them to share his icon! xD

Never noticed Cola-Freak and Sprite-Freak... :/

gundu1 was a fan

I noticed qameinsky, could've been a fan, but IDK. :/

Submachine is probably a coincidence... :/
Treazer 13 years ago
  Shiro -> Shironia and Shirp
gundu -> Gundux (Bad person) and gundu1
Fanta-Freak -> Cola-Freak and Sprite-Freak
gameinsky -> qameinsky (Bad person)
Submarine95 -> Submachine

I cant remember more.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  they are fans and submachine is a coënsidence ?
Shiro 13 years ago
  I know some people that actually did it...

Shiro > Shirp
Gundu > Gundu1
Submarine > Submachine
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Like ahroo said, but but I guess everyone kknows impersonating is prohibet, making that rule will only encourage people to inpersonate.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'm pretty sure that you just made that because it sympathises with GIS. xD

Yes, you are right. Impersonating is a bad thing, but it hasn't happened very often... yet. :/
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  New rule suggestion:

No impersonation of notable BL users. Take qameinsky as an impersonation of gameinsky.
SimonM 13 years ago
  it's SENTENCED to death
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Paulo, the old church ways are gone. It's not humane to instate that. xD
pauloalex 13 years ago
  New rule suggestion: If you self promote your own level will be sentenced to DEATH!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Bad rule, and they can't know, the best is to hope they get on chat and giver them advice.

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  Ok, this topic looks a little self-ish, because it says "extra rules" even tho none of them are officially endorsed by JP.
But those are regarded as rules by the general mod community.
These rules get forgotten easily because they aren't in faq or other pages you can find easily.

1. No level promoting or no asking of admins to evaluate your level outside of the chat and pms.
The only exception is when your level is left unevaluated for more than 2-3 days. Pms are mainly used to re-evaluate rejected levels.
Don't ask people to play your levels unless you are asking for feedback opinions on an unfinished level.
Don't worry, People will find your levels eventually.
Admins have a page to see new created levels and will evaluate them as soon as possible. So no need to post a message on Jump Gear 2 forums saying "hey, admins, play my level 'easy track'"

2. No backseating of moderators. The admins and moderators know how to do their job.
There is a difference between backseating moderators and trying to help.

3. Not really a rule but: Nagging others to be tester or admin is a bad idea, mostly you'll just create a bad first impression and that lowers your chances.
Asking once or twice to be tester is enough IF the game author is looking for some. Asking does not guaranty a testing position though.
Same for admins and trusted members, you first have to be good enough and prove you will be a good moderator.

Quoting gameinsky from Extra BonusLevel rules and recommendations
4. Making a game requires a LOT of effort and knowledge in maths and coding. Learn to program before attempting to make a BL game.

5. Having more than one account is prohibited. If you are found out the secondary account will be limited to the fullest. Repeating offenders will have both accounts limited.

6. If you make a topic, please first check if there's already a similar topic to yours instead of making a duplicate topic. The search function can help you with that.

7. There is no need to speak down to other people. Especially if they have done nothing to you.
Both GameInSky and Elizea are active global moderators and can help you.

8. Not really a rule but a recommendation: If you have a rejected level you can easily turn it into a brand new level instead of asking it to be deleted from the database.

9. The best way to get quick help is to go on the chat. If you don't notice activity feel free to ping people by writing their name in the chat. It sometime takes a while for the chat to flourish again.

If you know another rule that isn't noted in BL, please notify me so I can update this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg