Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "EasyStreet Of Colors", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 13 years ago
  hahah i think i understand where recon is coming from, i must say in recent months blockoban has improved so much because its so nice waking up logging on to see 5-10 new levels and start the day off exercising my mind with lots of fun!

I think he just means it would be nice to have another community of designers and puzzle solvers who prefer an easier game, but I agree with OLDMTNGUY just play the current levels so you get better and join teh_addicts!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  @Recon Don't take this wrong. I like to see easy levels occasionally also, but day to day as designers we try to be innovative and challenge each other. Glad to have you with us, but I would recommend that you also search and try existing levels plus the official ones to hone your skills.
Recon 13 years ago
  You got me wrong. I see the other levels but it's fun to be able to be in on new ones with the rest of you and trying to keep up.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  @Recon (and the rest of you): Look closer!
Elizea 13 years ago
  @Recon, there are A LOT of easy levels already for new players =]
Recon 13 years ago
  It's a good level. We need more easy levels for us new players. Admit it we all had to look close for an optimum score.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  it took me so long to realize how this level is any different lol!
pauloalex 13 years ago
  done...........

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg