Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sdrawbacks", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Very cool outcome on all those similar levels GIS. Just refresh the thumbnail.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  To much work, but I will try to remake it in my next levels!
Jyxz 13 years ago
  yeah i agree with toughman that would be awesome
Elizea 13 years ago
  Olivier, I am very disappointed now...

Nah, just be more careful (and I should be too).
ToughMan 13 years ago
  That is one of the options. Go ahead. However, you might want to try (in your computer) my second solution which was to place all blocks in a perimeter or in a cross. Trust me the level will be more challenging and you will be amazed how easy it would be to make a wrong move and make it unsolvable. The two solutions are what i believe the differenece between medium and hard is. Anyway, thats my suggestion for you to work it offline.

Thnx for the cookIe, G!S....ooops I now reversed the i...(jk GIS).
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Going to place a white block in the middle.
Oh and good job, you capitalised I, good job, have a cookie!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  GIS, you either need one extra block without target or position all blocks in a cross and perimeter (no insiders) or move an extra stopping block in the perimeter (left or right) or name it Mission Impossible...hehe (jk)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I thought you could solve it by make a yellow block stay in the middle to solve it, but it doesn't seems to be possible.
I will put a block in the middle.
But making it solvable by also adding one extra goal, it will be impossible once again.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  There is a small rule for these kind of levels. When stopping blocks are positioned in cross (even like this case corners too) then to make the level possible you either need at least one extra block/tile or position all blocks within cross or perimeter. I always prefer the second solution just enough blocks as targets because once you somehow end up with one block in the middle of the puzzle it becomes unsolvable, but then again it is just me. Another alternative would be to use a stopping block a bit left or right from where it is now which alters the symmetry (not recommended).
Jyxz 13 years ago
  I called for an admin i dont think i can let you edit it, as I understand trusted means you can edit your currently accepted levels...

I wish I could say with more confidence that it was impossible. It seems to me there will always be 1 block you cant get tho.
allyally 13 years ago
  I can do most of it, but I can't get the last green in,
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Hmmm, i wanted to know if it really wasn't, may I edit ?
Jyxz 13 years ago
  at risk of looking like an idiot... is this level possible?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sdrawbacks"

About Level "Sdrawbacks"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 13 years ago
  at risk of looking like an idiot... is this level possible?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg