Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rearrange colors", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pauloalex 13 years ago
  I find this level easy. is difficult to make a good score.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I am sure PA had his reasons and I was just humoring. Nevertheless, no matter how you see it, this level cannot be considered as easy. Thnx to both of ya cause now it deserves a 5....lol
Elizea 13 years ago
  It's PA kidding here, I didn't touch the level! I just kept clicking the [accept] button as there is no need to evaluate all these levels. I can't do better ones so I won't complain either.

Now after playing it, I found it very simple and easy, and I can see why PA thought it was easy. Recategorized it to medium tho.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Please tell you are kidding EL? Ok...i get that the level can not reach a point of impossibleness but do you honestly believe it is an easy one? Even with a code it can't become easy....lol Medium best case imo. Great puzzle btw PA. All today's levels are at least 4/5 PA, not to mention fivers.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rearrange colors"

About Level "Rearrange colors"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Please tell you are kidding EL? Ok...i get that the level can not reach a point of impossibleness but do you honestly believe it is an easy one? Even with a code it can't become easy....lol Medium best case imo. Great puzzle btw PA. All today's levels are at least 4/5 PA, not to mention fivers.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg