Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Babylon Tower", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  It was quite a challenge J. My initial thought was that this is a messy level which would cause serious headache to solve. Then i tried to think what murat wanted from this level and tried to figure a way through. When i reached at that point you mention I found a dead end and got back to square one. Really gave it some more thought, even wrote down on paper some movements, and finally got it. This is more or less why I think this level is perfect. Had me working (not very hard but still a good amount) all possibilities. Glad you liked it too...so i'm not alone...hehe
Jyxz 13 years ago
  I dont think I'm giving much away... but first off all I thought this level was a little rough, I read your comment toughman and gave it another shot... You are completely right, its amazing, you just have to go slow (as you always should) and have a blast! But how long did you stare at the puzzle at the end wondering why you weren't done before you remembered to put the white back on its spot loL!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Top Top Top Lvl Murat. Very impressive, excellent design and very well thought!! Too many tricks to stay within bounds. Can't really find words to describe the quality of this level. Just Perfect.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Babylon Tower"

About Level "Babylon Tower"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Top Top Top Lvl Murat. Very impressive, excellent design and very well thought!! Too many tricks to stay within bounds. Can't really find words to describe the quality of this level. Just Perfect.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg