Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spiderlegs", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Thanks for all the support guys. Things are a bit hectic at the moment as I try to come to grips with this new challenge. I was going to post this level with a note for Jyxz, because he made the comment that my levels were a tad easy. But I got sidetracked when the level was slammed right after posting it. Glad you enjoyed it J Mo and Chris. TM I'm with you on the fact that ratings are a bit arbitrary when they are not accompanied by a comment. I appreciate and value any comments, negative or positive especially if they help to improve the game. So thanks again and keep them coming.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  OMG... Although you know I don't like these type of levels, this one has been quite a challenge for me to surpass myself. I'm not sure I succeeded but it is definitely a nice level with lots of moves that can get it impossible. It is in the category of the brain teasers and I liked it. As for the rating...it is surely unfair to rate it with one but brings up a suggestion I made sometime ago that ratings from 1-3 need a justification. There are two ideas on the table: a) to rate a level in order to record your score and b) those voting 1-3 or at least 1&2 (meaning they don't like it) to actually justify it. I don't really care about the rating but a comment would certainly help. We designers need to know if and what is wrong. Overall, good work and don't get frustrated. Another easier way to deal with this is - like statistics - ignore one (best) rating and one (lowest) and keep the mean. That way outcome is more objective as one low rating will affect the overall picture but excluding it will become more objective (and vice versa). On the other hand if low ratings are more than one then it gives a signal that something is actually not attractive and needs more work. That for now and again good work.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  wow at first I was a bit overwhelmed and I ran into a few snags towards the end, but damn this level was fun!
Mo 13 years ago
  Looks like someone is being a jerk all right. Even if they don't care for the level, a one can't be justified, so I question their motives. I think it's a challenging level with lots of opportunity to improve scores.
chris3000 13 years ago
  Well i did not rate it 1 and i gave it a better rating.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Well I guess somebody's not happy with the new administrator. Never received a one rating on any level before. If there's a problem at least have the guts to identify yourself and leave a comment.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spiderlegs"

About Level "Spiderlegs"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Well I guess somebody's not happy with the new administrator. Never received a one rating on any level before. If there's a problem at least have the guts to identify yourself and leave a comment.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg