Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dodging Turtle", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mattlantis 13 years ago
  Ok, I just returned to this site after SEVEN MONTHS of inactivity and beat this level within ten minutes, it's not too hard :P

and yet only two people have completed this, one of them being me :P
Sires 13 years ago
  This level gets basically impossible towards the end. I just can't make it past the part where there is only one red line left and the third vertical hedgehog starts moving together with the four horizontal hedgehogs. No way... I have tried so many times, I am sick of this level by now. It sucks.
MooKings 13 years ago
  you can skip 3 parts of the level
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  You can just jump off right at the beginning.
Mattlantis 13 years ago
  And what could I do to make it less annoying? Taking out the middle hedgehog would make it too easy.
Treazer 13 years ago
  The end of the end is anoying
Mattlantis 13 years ago
  Well? Is there anything else?
Mattlantis 13 years ago
  I never had any problems with the boulder underneath, but I swapped it with a kill line anyway. I also moved the boulder that falls from above higher. On the first part with the speed line I also replaced the dots with a line. If there are any other spots you think I should fix let me know.

What do you mean "somethings like this?"

I put the confusing/puzzle part at the beginning so that it wouldn't be quite as frustrating if you die.

Also, there might be a small secret hidden somewhere! :3

Wow, that's a lot of words!
Sillius 13 years ago
  It's lie a puzzle you'll have to figure everything out...

But that giant boulder should be removed or at least resized :p
gameinsky 13 years ago
  yeah but at one time the boulder under the line killed me, but not on another try.
Sillius 13 years ago
  I don't think this is very confusing... The only thing I dislike is the giant boulder :)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  This is very confusing, I would like you to try test the level more and fix evantully bugs cheats etc. and making it less confusing.

And do yuo mind if I also make somethings like this ?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dodging Turtle"

About Level "Dodging Turtle"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  This is very confusing, I would like you to try test the level more and fix evantully bugs cheats etc. and making it less confusing.

And do yuo mind if I also make somethings like this ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg