Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "G - Gundu", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Hey PA and J, Gundu just provided an epic quest. Equal to three levels for the price of one. hehehe!!!
Jyxz 13 years ago
  hmm i feel like if u stuck the sticky patch in the top row, just not on a corner it would be more challenging, up to u, nice level
gundu 13 years ago
  This time it's possible and if you can't still do it, well you have a problem Because I completed it xD

Finally... ;P
Jyxz 13 years ago
  Yeah sorry I didnt comment earlier paulo, i came on decided it was impossible and went back to what i was doing without thinking to write it was impossible lol
gundu 13 years ago
  Don't tell me that this is impossible... Trying it again... xP
Jyxz 13 years ago
  100% sure ay?
gundu 13 years ago
  During the times you were killing your brain trying to solve this I was making Push levels xP

Ok, give me some minutes and try to figure this out... If it doesn't works well, I'll edit it (I'm not "very" good at BB and I almost did it So I though it was possible, Sorry if it's not)

I'm checking it right now ;)

[edit] You were right :s

It was impossible, Now I'm 100% sure that's it's possible
pauloalex 13 years ago
  yes, just one for me too!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  I could not find a solution either. Can place all but one, so I pm Gundu. Still waiting for an answer. Is a joke or very good.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  Or is it impossible or very well done. For now I get a second opinion. I await the opinion of TM, OMG, J or Murat

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "G - Gundu"

About Level "G - Gundu"

First post of the topic

pauloalex 13 years ago
  Or is it impossible or very well done. For now I get a second opinion. I await the opinion of TM, OMG, J or Murat
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg