Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "BounceWorld", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kirrock 13 years ago
  I don't get the Beginning...

5/5 Anyway, Elizea.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Click the screen with your mouse, then play.
Happy 13 years ago
  i just played it and i cant move with my arrow keys
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Removed the scores I doubt getting achieved by cheating.
chris3000 13 years ago
  Good level, elizea.

See i commented early, lol. 5/5
Elizea 13 years ago
  Fixed it!

Now just gotta ask Olivier to delete your score (my score isn't by cheating, normal way perfect^^). Also, not sure about goldies, gotta hope he comments what way he got that score x)
Sires 13 years ago
  It's a nice level, but when I played it a second time I found out that you can basically skip the whole level. When you go for the star on the top right wall tip and jump over that wall right after the first CP, you land right above the goal. Maybe you should put something there that prevents that. Besides that, fantastic design and a great challenge.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  i nice medium dificulty level.
5/5 for design, challenge, and fun.
Elizea 13 years ago
  It could be counted as a sequel to No Idea -Corporation. It is easy if you know what to do, but figuring out what to do is an other thing (well, even that is pretty easy here^^).

I just found that BounceWorld looks better than Bounce World, and I don't like to add space on the levels name. I had named it Bounce but there is a RT level with that name already, so couldn't.

Also, some of the stars are impossible to obtain, distraction =]
Treazer 13 years ago
  Wonderful! The design is nice. The waterfall is great too and i think its good that you put some stars to it. And an pretty hard level. Just Great! But why some people dont make an space between the two words of the level although there are enough letters to make in the title?

5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "BounceWorld"

About Level "BounceWorld"

First post of the topic

Treazer 13 years ago
  Wonderful! The design is nice. The waterfall is great too and i think its good that you put some stars to it. And an pretty hard level. Just Great! But why some people dont make an space between the two words of the level although there are enough letters to make in the title?

5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg