Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Getting thin", game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 13 years ago
  No, the problem is that it works on the first level you try, and then because of depth issues it gets messed up all all levels afterwards, but it will work again for the first time when you refresh the page. I just need to sort out the depth issues.

Unfortunately I have got my laptop with me at my dad's house, but I forgot to bring the power cable. It will only last for about half an hour, and I don't want to work with that sort of pressure on me!
jp 13 years ago
  I've tested on mac os and it works now, so you made a correction. But the fog of war should disappear when you die (to find the green starting spot).
jp 13 years ago
  Oh, I tested on windows pc and the fog war works, whereas on my mac os macbook, it odesn't work... That's a very anoying bug.

[edit] unless you made a correction since my last post here
jp 13 years ago
  Oh OK, purple is a great idea (kind of fog of war?) but it doesn't work right now, I can see every walls (I guess gecko is aware of this)

About the red tiles, that was not obvious, here is how to make it more obivous it will kill you : start with a low blink frequency of 0.5 seconds (yellow/red/yellow/red...)
and increase the frequency gradually while the mouse is still on it, until the frequency reaches a very high frequency, and you fail. Each time the mouse leaves the tile, back to 0.5s frequency.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  purple hides everything around so you have no sight ion what will happen next.
red tiles kil you when you stay to long, however I hink it takes to long to kill.
jp 13 years ago
  On this level, what is the effect of the purple and orange tiles ?

When I go onto the purple tile, the look of the game gets reversed, but the gameplay remains the same, no ?

By the way, when I fail whle the look is reversed (purple tile), I think you should restore the normal look..

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Getting thin"

About Level "Getting thin"

First post of the topic

jp 13 years ago
  On this level, what is the effect of the purple and orange tiles ?

When I go onto the purple tile, the look of the game gets reversed, but the gameplay remains the same, no ?

By the way, when I fail whle the look is reversed (purple tile), I think you should restore the normal look..
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg