Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Complexity", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pauloalex 13 years ago
  Brazil Hexa Champion!:)
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Damn this Lvl's name is good and appropriate, if you know what i mean!!

Anyway, I am really glad and happy we have sorted this out. Now Let's ALL go grab some beer...WORLD CUP IS COMING and Complexity is behind us!!!!!
pauloalex 13 years ago
  Sorry Murat. I really did not understand the wording of the first text. Now this clear.
murat 13 years ago
  I am sorry that I am mistaken pauloalex (I belief it is my translators fault). I meant exactly as TM said (and thank you TM for explaining my thoughts). It isn't a style I use very often, but because I was inspired by your level "Keys", witch I think was very amazing, I thought that especially you would like this one! I too admire your levels, in fact I wasn't still able to solve "Streets of colors"
Jyxz 13 years ago
  Honestly when I read murats comment I thought wow this guy is even more of a genius then I thought lol. Paulo you def like levels with more attached blocks then everyone else does, and your levels lately have used a lot of similar mechanics.. for better or for worse. Although looking at a lot of older levels I noticed i made 10 or so in a row with attached groups.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Why do you say that Chris? We comment on almost every BREATH you take....lol As for tips tell me what you need and I'll try to explain.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  PA, there is really no point in getting offended. Murat meant exactly the opposite from your understanding. He also admires you and in order to prove it he even tried to design levels which he thought you liked. The point really is not whether you do or don't do these type of levels but that murat thinks so much of you he tried to please you and your alikes. I am a big fan of all you great designers and sorry I brought up such a stupid issue.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I did not understand! I do not do this kind of levels! I think that Murat was talking about Jyxs or Jos. I much admire murat, I am a big fan of his. But I think his comment about me was unfair.
chris3000 13 years ago
  I got every block in but the 3 blue. I was close in solving this. I'll keep trying though.
murat 13 years ago
  If I have to be honest, this isn't really my style (like you have noticed TM), and I don't like solving these type of games very much too. But pauloalex especially has a lot of levels in this category and I wanted to try his style, so he and others could enjoy it too. :)
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I really liked the challenge to work this level out. However, it involves a bit of random moves (at first) which only later on they actually mean smth. It is very strange for me to rate this lvl cause i gave alot of effort and liked it but it is not smth I would either recommend or try to reproduce.... Oh well, I know it is a murat lvl so I'm gonna go with the heart on this one and rate it 4/5. Design is very well thought murat!!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Complexity"

About Level "Complexity"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  I really liked the challenge to work this level out. However, it involves a bit of random moves (at first) which only later on they actually mean smth. It is very strange for me to rate this lvl cause i gave alot of effort and liked it but it is not smth I would either recommend or try to reproduce.... Oh well, I know it is a murat lvl so I'm gonna go with the heart on this one and rate it 4/5. Design is very well thought murat!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg