Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Juggler", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 11 years ago
  I have to agree with all of you. Very good level and impressive score of you, Nelson. Can't find these two last moves.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  WTG You really got me N. Your solution is a mystery to all. Hats off to you my friend.
nelson90 13 years ago
  Great work, OMG! A very nice design, and a lot of thinking for finding the best way for switching the blocks and keeping them together.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  WTG OMG!!!!! Top Level with simple design and many tricks. Stay tuned dude!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Thanks Jyxz. I really appreciate your frank comments. They really help, and I do think about them when designing. In fact on this one, I wondered would J think this is too easy. Anyway, glad you enjoyed it buddy.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  Gone are the days where I see one of your levels and think I'll save this for a relaxing break during one of murat or toughman's monsters... This took some thinking, great level man. Very unique and I thought it was a quite a challenge.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Juggler"

About Level "The Juggler"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 13 years ago
  Gone are the days where I see one of your levels and think I'll save this for a relaxing break during one of murat or toughman's monsters... This took some thinking, great level man. Very unique and I thought it was a quite a challenge.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg