Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "LOLz", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  lolz! so easy :o
mazarules 15 years ago
  i love this level its so cool.... but yeh THeNiNJa is right
pikachu67 15 years ago
  LOVE THOSE ARROWS!
pikachu67 15 years ago
  I think that's Suposed to happen...
nightshade1 15 years ago
  cool
me 15 years ago
  sorry i havent been on rt for a while so i try to edit it soon
Nikobam 15 years ago
  If u edit this level a bit it would be pretty good but u gotta change the name
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  You can skip many of the parts in this level. At the first lift, you can just wait for it to move away, and then roll down and catch one of the cannons.
The same with the circle.
Tom 15 years ago
  At the beginning of the level and the transport, you must roll into a bucket.
as you do this slowly, then you miss the bucket and you can jump down. then you can reach the finish easily.
kallebam 15 years ago
  good level
Asforien 15 years ago
  The door of the first capsule doesn't open fast enough so it causes the turtle to fall left. Also it kills the turtle if you miss the first chances.

Also the yellow circle after the maze part closes before you get in. (making the radius of the switch smaller should work)

And can you think of a better title for the level? Also if you were intending to create a solid background for the tunnel section, you need thicker lines.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "LOLz"

About Level "LOLz"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  The door of the first capsule doesn't open fast enough so it causes the turtle to fall left. Also it kills the turtle if you miss the first chances.

Also the yellow circle after the maze part closes before you get in. (making the radius of the switch smaller should work)

And can you think of a better title for the level? Also if you were intending to create a solid background for the tunnel section, you need thicker lines.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg