Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ice Switch", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Whatever you call it Jos, trust me. There can be no real hint on this lvl. One has to find its own way through the moves. Difficulty will remain at high levels.
Jos 13 years ago
  I also thought people would say it's maybe impossible. It cost me also many tries to complete and make it then a little bit difficulter. Thanks Jyxz for your trust. I'll never make an impossible level.

I've thought about the title after I uploaded the level. 'switch' is maybe a bit unoriginal for the title. Would I renamed it and make the title 'icy roundabout', for example. Or will that gives the player a neccesary hint and will the grazy difficulty of this level become lower?
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I was definitely wrong and I apologize to Jos for even doubting. Although not yet solved, I figured out a possible (just need to play it), the level is pure excellence and indeed hats off to both J's!!!!! Although a bit tedious in moves, it deserves a 5/5 because of the concept, design and strategy required!!!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  My thoughts too, TM. Or a ton of moves. But giving the benefit of the doubt to Jos, I handed it off to the masters.

edit hats off to Jyxz
Jyxz 13 years ago
  oh man this level gave me so much trouble, nice work Jos. Definitely a classic in my book.

-Toughman, I must admit if this had been someone I trusted a little less to not make an impossible level I think I would have given up cause this was very hard indeed. Jos has made some doozies in the past and has earned my respect so if he decides to make an impossible level I will give it its deserved few hours! Haha.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Not sure this is solvable Jos, but then again it is quite late and I need sleep. Will pick this up tomorrow.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ice Switch"

About Level "Ice Switch"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Not sure this is solvable Jos, but then again it is quite late and I need sleep. Will pick this up tomorrow.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg