Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini-Quadr.Trans.", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 13 years ago
  Actually this level isn't that hard, I like it!
Jos 13 years ago
  Ok., Ok., I believe you. It's certainly too difficult to be easy.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  Since I don't usually even look at what levels are rated, I don't even know which colors stand for what, I think green is hard cause toughman said as much to chris1... I didn't even know what this was rated but, Toughman is 100% right this level shouldn't be in the easy category.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Jos, forget you even played Quad Transfer for a moment or better forget you have ever played BB. After you have finished with the Kids Level (to take the feel of the game) do you really believe this lvl should be the next thing you gonna see? Even though it may seem easy to some ppl i personally categorize it as hard cause it needs a lot of thinking ahead, strategy, good idea where you come from and where you should be going and the solution is not obvious. You need to work on it a lot.
Jos 13 years ago
  Is this so difficult! I tought this was a very easy one. I could make it difficulter but then it would be the same difficulty as Quadruple Transfer and then I couldn't complete it.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  hmm yeah I mean I've always stated that quad transfer should be removed since jac1 has not solved it which means the level is really crap, at least to me anyway. But I will say this I didn't mind this one. Maybe already having solved quad transfer set me up, but I was able to wrap my mind around the blocks and actually think quite a few moves ahead and not just do trial and error.
gundu 13 years ago
  Agree with TM :O
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Ok, I am not a big fan of this lvl but I have to say this. If this lvl is easy all my hard ones should be reset to kids lvl...lol

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini-Quadr.Trans."

About Level "Mini-Quadr.Trans."

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Ok, I am not a big fan of this lvl but I have to say this. If this lvl is easy all my hard ones should be reset to kids lvl...lol
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg