Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Lazer to Sky", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Lazer or Laser?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You know what would be better ? topic where the expert blockoban players come on, and if there are new levels to test, they will
Elizea 13 years ago
  Maybe it's just easier that I stay making these small easy levels so you don't have to waste your mindcells on my impossible levels, and instead can use them when you see a new murat/TM/OMG level =]
Jyxz 13 years ago
  any time you guys make an "impossible" level don't just give it to toughman! give it to me too! that way both of us will try to solve it until we collapse for embarassment of saying its impossible then checking the score tab and seeing Toughman 12moves or Jyxz 1428 moves moves.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Sure GIS. The offer stands for everyone.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  toughman, if you want, I will pm you every ard level I create that I can't completely, yuo try and say if possible, dont know anyone that first thinks of the level, and then creates it :P
ToughMan 13 years ago
  El, I am more than willing to pre-evaluate (try) these lvls and see if they are possible if you want me to. It would be my pleasure to try them out cause I know your design skills are excellent so I expect great challenges. Don't let them get wasted. let's try them.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Yeah, me too. That's why it is rare to see hard levels from me (as I can't confirm if they are possible).
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Don't get me wrong EL. Almost 80% of my (accepted) lvls are made first and then completed. There is also around 50% of lvls created but never being completed. and thus not evensubmitted for evaluation..lol. My point is that, unless I have something specific in mind (a special trick or move), I usually first design and then try to solve it so I totally understand where you coming from.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Thanks, I actually made it first, then tried to complete it. Took me a while to notice it actually is possible =]
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I certainly don't blame GM for thinking its impossible. It took me a while to get started. Only the fact that you need to seriously think your first move deserves a SPECIAL award. If you add the great design and the fun in play it makes a perfect lvl. Excellent work El. Unique and original.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  pauloalex 55 moves
Gamemaster 13 years ago
  I don't think this is possible. Could someone try to see if I am correct or not.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Lazer to Sky"

About Level "Lazer to Sky"

First post of the topic

Gamemaster 13 years ago
  I don't think this is possible. Could someone try to see if I am correct or not.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg