Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "One for all", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

john96 1 year ago
  Very tricky TM, took me quite some time to solve/achieve a good score!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  In my opinion, both levels are fine. If they were in the same category, that would be a different story. Kids levels are just that levels for young beginners. Jyxz you are absolutely right, if the level looks too similar to you, don't bother with it. Just don't try to compare kids levels with the rest of the categories, as they are evaluated by slightly different criteria.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  isnt the other one a kids level? Since I solved this one first the other one should have been boring, but to be honest its 3 seconds to solve who cares. When a level is like 5 minutes to solve just because it has so many blocks and sometimes people make 2 of that with just 1 small change.. its slightly annoying but simple solution just dont take the time to solve it (dont worry I know how simple that solution is for blockoban addicts ahahahah).
ToughMan 13 years ago
  You are absolutely right Jos. Didn't notice the two solutions you were refering to up until now. I guess OMG or EL should reject one of them. I really don't mind. It's only fair. I'd vote for this one to stay and have Simple Trick Removed. What do you think?
Jos 13 years ago
  It's the same way to complete except one move.
Jos 13 years ago
  Did I played two times the same level? Oh, I played first Simple Trick.
ToughMan, your levels are very good but two times (almost) the same level is not neccesary. But it's a simple and clever so a good one.
sat 13 years ago
  I think this is really clever level.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  very fun and nicely put together I like small but challenging levels.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "One for all"

About Level "One for all"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 13 years ago
  very fun and nicely put together I like small but challenging levels.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg