Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Wrong Hats", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

john96 1 year ago
  This was really fun TM, good job on the hat designs, 5/5!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  High five to both you guys for the confidence and support you provide. Thank you.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  High FIVE for the good level!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  My vote is for a top hat, because that is what you need to wear as an award for the continued top quality and quantity of levels. Way to go to TM, another all five day.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Thnx N90 (sounds like a mobile brand...lol)! Since you are able to pass the correct message, your English is perfect. As for the originality of your words, I have already said before, I value and appreciate every comment (either bad or good) even if it is copied/pasted from another lvl. I just value the time you devote to even copy/paste the msg, let alone those that are written from scratch. Glad you liked it N90.
nelson90 13 years ago
  I will certainly not be original (my skills in English are a bit poor), but it's a great level again, TM, and a very good design. Hats off, for sure!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Wrong Hats"

About Level "Wrong Hats"

First post of the topic

nelson90 13 years ago
  I will certainly not be original (my skills in English are a bit poor), but it's a great level again, TM, and a very good design. Hats off, for sure!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg