Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rifpithea 2 AT", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Too much info. And a crown is more times gold, so speed!
Sires 13 years ago
  No doubt they are GOOD. But I guess that this speed line is supposed to go up after you defeat the king in order for Turtle to reach the star and continue. Well, with me it doesn't come up and there is no way to get up there, I always get backfired against the defeated king. And talking about good... it's hard to speak of timing when you don't even see the king from the place you have to jump in order to defeat him. So it is basically pure luck to get the "timing" right, or mere coincidence.

To be honest with you: I think the design is lame, the stairs are messy and the story is weak. Actually, you have done much better levels... and I do ask myself why exactly this even got accepted. Maybe it's because back then the standards weren't as high as they are nowadays (which definitely is the reason why my poor attempts to design a level were accepted many moons ago...).
  Maybe because they are GOOD?
Sires 13 years ago
  I don't like this level. It takes forever to beat the king, and if you finally have done so, you are stuck right behind him on that ramp that you can't get up. I wonder how some people have been able to complete this level.
  Ok, i'll make the 'huh' much bigger and it's possible to defeat the guy. It's all about timing.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Make the "huh" message bigger please ?
and is it possible to defeat the guy ?
  The intension is not to go to fast. And sorry for the fault translation
gameinsky 13 years ago
  braught ---> brought
I missed the "huh" mesage, the lethal line doesn't go fast enough

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rifpithea 2 AT"

About Level "Rifpithea 2 AT"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  braught ---> brought
I missed the "huh" mesage, the lethal line doesn't go fast enough
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg