Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Red Outers", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Thnx Brolling. OMG already informed me about the process. I will surely use this option in the future. Glad you liked the outcome.
Jos 13 years ago
  I know, Brolling. Key did it three times with me with a rejected level.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Yes i like it TM :)

And, you see under the level id from a level over the comments [More] or? Click on this of YOUR level and you see a little Editors tab and there you write the name of the user you want add as editor.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  It was really fun OMG working with other designers, but still have no clue how this happened? How do you invite another player to co-edit your design? As for the scores, you were right. They refered to a totally different lvl.

P.S. Did you like the outcome Brolling/Zodiac?
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  It's really nice to see the designers working together, and helping each other. I'm marking this level approved, but because of all the changes, I will reset all the previous scores.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Thnx for accepting my help. I made the changes I had in mind. Hope you like the result.

Out of curiosity. How did you do that? Making me a co-editor?
Zodiac 13 years ago
  Brolling will add you as editor, as he still dont know what you mean. His password works now.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  What do you mean Zodiac? There are five red blocks unpositioned whereas only four targets. Therefore one more red target is needed. As for the blue, I'm only saying to take a square left just to make it a bit harder. That's all.
Zodiac 13 years ago
  Maybe you completed the level with an other solution, because for Brollings solution all is right. So Brolling dont know what you mean.

I posted for Brolling, because he has an problem with his password.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Its definitely better but again Brolling. One more red target is needed and move the blue target one square to the left.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Is it okay now? Removed sticky white and added a blue target.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I agree with you OMG. I really like these type of levels and it certainly has potential. If you want my opinion, I would indeed add one more red target in the perimeter, i would also remove the sticky white (the sticky part only) and i would either remove blue or better add a blue target just below the bottom white target because in the end there will be no red underneath to cover it so it will add some sort of challenge. That's only my view and any other amendment will be appreciated the same.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This level is also off to a good start, but it needs a little work. You need targets for all the red squares, and I don't know what the blue has to do with puzzle at all, as it is not needed to solve.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Red Outers"

About Level "Red Outers"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This level is also off to a good start, but it needs a little work. You need targets for all the red squares, and I don't know what the blue has to do with puzzle at all, as it is not needed to solve.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg