Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Kirby World", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 3 years ago
  Hmmm, my score was actually really good for this one.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Highscored the entire series with this one. I think this one is definitely my weakest on these. They are actually really fun when pushing the levels to their limits. You rarely have to do strategies which are buggy or inconsistent - and it's mostly just jumping based. The break section could be annoying - you just have to learn how to clear it quickly :)
AK 12 years ago
  Grrrrr......

I can't do anything.... It's EXACTLY the same as the level in Kirby: Amazing Mirror....
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @AK: It's not very interesting, pretty boring to play overall. Not much nice to look at, except maybe final area before the finish. :/
4/5 because I rate relatively high.
AK 12 years ago
  I did...... XD

Why so low rated? This is one of my favorites....
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No you won't... >:D
AK 13 years ago
  Lol, I now know every "Cheat" except for the platform that moves with you. And i'll find that out eventually too.
Crush 13 years ago
  Oh you figured out the moving BG, cool
Money666 13 years ago
  It doesn't lagg here
AK 13 years ago
  Mostly done, not with outside.

Edit: Done editing! Unfortunately, it's gotten a bit laggy, so it might not be as good.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Okay, you can edit it now.
AK 13 years ago
  I wanted to edit the corners to make it look better.
Shiro 13 years ago
  AK, why did you called for an Admin?
AK 13 years ago
  Weird, Crush..... You mean the box that moves or the box with the weird-looking door surrounded by stars?
Crush 13 years ago
  In the box area surrounded by lethal lines, somehow i glitched through the wall and went flying backwards through all the lines! XD
AK 13 years ago
  Traps???? What traps??? Can I edit it then if you want me to fill in the corners?
Elizea 13 years ago
  Not much of a reason, AK. Anyway, pretty good level, eventho I can see a bit overtrying in some parts which cause them to be annoying. Overall fun level =], more of these (but without the traps and path switch huntings). Also you don't have to mention in the title that it is part 1. If you want to make part 2, just name it Kirby World 2, it looks a lot better.
AK 13 years ago
  I was going to fill in the corners, but since in the real game, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, it wasn't, I just left it like that.
allyally 13 years ago
  The BG could be neater at the corners but its a nice level.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  No ability to SUCK ? aww that SUCKS!
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  it's ok AK

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg