Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "REDaction", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

john96 1 year ago
  Fun and clever level, it's more fun when you have linked blocks involved.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  GIS, this is a level that I can agree with almost all different views on the category issue. You just need to find the solution and the answer will be there.One thing is for sure, it may look insane, even playing it may be insane but it isn't. I promise.
nelson90 13 years ago
  Interesting level, easy but not obvious. I don't see any reason for a bad rating. Also a five from me.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  This should b medium, this looks insane, and it is for me!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Thnx OMG. I was really concerned about its category because there is a high probability this lvl ends up pretty hard. Depends on starting move selection. Anyway, thnx for the support which obviously is not shared by the other voter. Not that I mind about the rating but i'd just like to know the reason.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Great level for the easy category because it teaches multiple ties on blocks. Good job on the design TM. A five from me.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "REDaction"

About Level "REDaction"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Great level for the easy category because it teaches multiple ties on blocks. Good job on the design TM. A five from me.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg