Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Square Switch", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Great LVL Jos. Extremely hard and my favorite type. Lots of challenges to pick and play. Fun from start to finish. 5/5 for sure. Btw, Thumbnail IS indeed possible and now trying to solve yours...lol.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Great level Jos. I was just in the process of checking it out while solving when I noticed the green target missing. I know I can trust you to never submit impossible levels. So now I guess we have two puzzles to try to solve, one with and one without.
Jos 13 years ago
  With the the green target it's impossible, I think. But I forgot to place the target on another place (which is possible), so thanks to remember me. Otherwise it could be possible to 'cheat'.

btw: I'm done with editing.

PS: If anyone can complete it with the green block in the position like in the thumbnail, say it. Maybe I can make it a very very difficult level.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Jos, It looks like one green target is missing. Even without it the level is fine, but I thought I'd give you the opportunity to check it. Just let me know because I will approve it as is.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Square Switch"

About Level "Square Switch"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Jos, It looks like one green target is missing. Even without it the level is fine, but I thought I'd give you the opportunity to check it. Just let me know because I will approve it as is.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg