Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Why and how you came to BL...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  lolz, I know...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Elizea called for an admin o.O
BenTen 13 years ago
  my story is the same as lololol. I was on Gratisspil.dk which has RT and i brought me to BL. I made a level and it was fun so i made an account
SuperMario 13 years ago
  @Simon: That history wasn't long to be in a book xD
chris3000 13 years ago
  i found this site by going on gamesheep.com and playing jump gear 2, if i didn't i wouldn't be here which would be a pity
Ahroo 13 years ago
  IDK... O_o
  Y call for an admin?
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Lol this is mine......
SPOILER
SimonM 13 years ago
  Wow, nice history, you should write a book about it. XD
SuperMario 13 years ago

SPOILER
Ahroo 13 years ago
  WTF? tUrtleboy brought you here? O_o

It's funny how friends function. :P
legodude 13 years ago
  tUrrtleboy
joe45 13 years ago
  What is your friend's user name? I'm just wondering.
legodude 13 years ago
  well i had a freind on bl and there i was on
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  I used to play rt on mostfungames and thought the small selection sucked.So I cliked on more lvls and came to this.At first I just played RT.Then I signed up.
lololol 13 years ago
  Once I was playing 'Draw My Thing' on a website called Gratisspil.dk. I played it for a week or something. So one day i got really bored of it, and decided to try something new. I saw on the left side of the thumbnail of the game 6 games that i could choose between.

I saw rolling turtle and thought: 'Hmm.. looks interesting..' and tried it. i liked it but i thought that i would only play this for a week like 'Draw My Thing'. I was wrong. I saw the '..Create the levels' and immediately I started looking for the editor. I found it and played 20 levels as fast as i could.

I tried making a level with paths but I sucked. I found some Tuto's on Youtube that helped me make my first level Casual Hedgehogs.
Im 13 years ago
  That's true... >:O
Elizea 13 years ago
  Yes, this topic shows that almost everyone found the site by an standalone version of a BL game, from an other site.

So if there would be standalone versions for ML and BB2, shouldn't we get more members, maybe even remake the versions of JG2, RT and BB (with more levels and better ones).
Im 13 years ago
  Roflmao. I rarely went to 1001spill, and the reason I chose JG2 is because it reminded me of another game with level editor.
Oxideee 13 years ago
  Yay for BL! =D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  if I wasnt bored I would never have found BL and drastically improved flash skills XD
SimonM 13 years ago
  I was playing blockoban on www.spele.be(lol) and i went to more levels and came here, just like Pauloalex
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh, I have a longer and MUCH better story than you! xD

I still don't know how people found my local saves... O_o
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yes I was XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  LOL, were you bored or something? xD
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I was searching random stuff on google and searched 'Rolling Turtle' and found BL XD
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I got through the site www.uol.com.br/jogosonline/blockoban.jhtm ; there I met Blockoban and saw that there were more levels to be made in BonusLevel. I really enjoyed this site and has almost two years that access every day.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Hmm... interesting. :/
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  I was at my friends house, i got bored so i went on his labtop and started looking for an interesting flash game. I went back a few pages to the older games and the words "rolling turtle" apeared, and im like "what a stupid name" so i clicked on it anyways.

I imediatly got stuck on the first level, i didnt know what to do i was rolling left and right, but getting nowhere. I was about to give up when my friend pointed out a message saying "spacebar to jump". I felt stupid.

I continued playing, and i began to enjoy the game. I then saw a link for more levels. Exidedly, i clicked on it and was brought to www.bonuslevel.org

Immediatly i noticed that you can actually CREATE levels here. I didnt actally beleive such a thing existed before this, as i was trying to find something like this before but failed.

I tested the level editor, making a speeed ramp with a million size ups, to test how creative the level editor would let me be. I was amazing that it let me do anything i wanted, so as soon as i got home i made an acount.

I imediatly played 20 levels as fast as i could so i could begin making my first level. I named that level "Trap Master". And im shure you can figure out the rest...
allyally 13 years ago
  Truly amazing, Im sure you'll agree.

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Hi! I created this topic because I was curious!
I was curious about how the many members managed to come to BonusLevel. Also, why?

Just share your ideas here! :D

How I came to BL:
SPOILER

SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg