Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Why and how you came to BL...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Really? That's your epic story of finding BL, allyally? xD
allyally 13 years ago
  I used to play on MaxGames a lot and I loved playing Jump gear 2 on it, I noticed in the corner it saying about hundreds more levels available at BL, so I clicked and here I am,
lololol 13 years ago
  I found it on a website called Gratisspil.dk
Saw the "create the level" and made my first level on RT which got accepted..
Shiro 13 years ago
  I got here via Pepere.org O-o...
AK 13 years ago
  My good friend Crush showed me Bonuslevel about two years ago. I really wanted to join, but my dad wouldn't let me. So Crush set up my account instead, and I got started 4 months ago.
Im 13 years ago
  Hmm...... There is another topic for this.
Like I told you in the other topic, I found Jump Gear 2 on 1001spill.no.
Oxideee 13 years ago
  I was looking up a racing game that I forgot the name of so I typed in 'racing games' and after a little bit I noticed JG2 and I have played Jump Gear 2 since then.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  My story:
I was a Kongregate member with may friends...
Once a while after I got bored of Kongregate I saw one of my friends playing rolling turtle, I tought that was intresting.
I played about 30 levels and then I saw "join us and create levels" that was my dream!
I got bored of ricochet infity at the same time (it's a game with level editor) and I wished I could still make mny levels, so I joined this :D
Madball 13 years ago
  That`s how i came to BL:
SPOILER
Elizea 13 years ago
  I found RT from a finnish flashgame site. If you wonder I was playing games there, the answer is simple. I had exam week and my mom said I shall not play WoW but I wanted to play something so I went there. Then I noticed the 'Play the games, create the levels', which made me look in Bonuslevel.org. I was really exited and I checked FAQ: 'Admins are selected and invited by the game author', and I was like 'oh crap, then I will never be one'.

Yeh, I guess that's how. After that I made few rejected RT levels and after a month I was HP admin. =]
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'll give you them later, I need to go to bed right now. :/
chris3000 13 years ago
  You guys don't want to see my rejected levels. They're terrible.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  sure! i'd be glad to see your old stuff

I have a few rejected levels i could let you see!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Well... it has come to the time I have to tell how I got here. :P

SPOILER

So, I needn't explain any more crap. xD

You can actually find my old JG2 levels on JG2 (They're rejected, Gundu did it a long time ago. xD)

If you want to see them I'll PM you the lvlid. :P
  old account? I didn't have an old account! This is my only one!

edit: and no, I won't make a list. My first post would be too long
joe45 13 years ago
  The way I came was I was playing on one of the websites I usually go on, and I saw a new game and it was JG2. I played it and I liked it! Then I saw a link to BL and here I am!
chris3000 13 years ago
  Well gamelover, i first came here when i went to gamesheep.com. I never realized how much you could do on this site. It's much better than gamesheep.com
gundu 13 years ago
  What was your old account name? :O

Well, There's like 3-4 topic like this :/
  Hi! I created this topic because I was curious!
I was curious about how the many members managed to come to BonusLevel. Also, why?

Just share your ideas here! :D

How I came to BL:
SPOILER

SPOILER

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Hi! I created this topic because I was curious!
I was curious about how the many members managed to come to BonusLevel. Also, why?

Just share your ideas here! :D

How I came to BL:
SPOILER

SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg